$25 Per Day
The MG10XU from Yamaha is a compact ten-input mixer with built-in effects for performances, lectures, recordings and similar applications. The mixer features four mic/line combo inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as six 1/4″ line inputs with stereo level controls. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing two channels in and two channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos and more.
– USB works with PC, Mac and the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
– Three stereo channels made up of six 1/4″ line inputs (two stereo channels also have RCA inputs)
– 3-band EQ on channels 1-4 and 2-band EQ on channels 5-10
– Pan control on each channel
– FX level on each channel also feeds to TRS FX send for routing to devices such as external FX units or monitor mixers
– One-knob compressor on channels 1 & 2 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix